Sunday 14 September 2014

Current Drugstore Foundation Favourites

I always find it hard to find a foundation that I like and matches my skin tone. 
I hate testing in store, I find it cringey, and very messy to open up the little testing pots, which always seem to be covered in crap. 
However, recently I have been catching up on some beauty bloggers, and really 'stealing' ideas from them on which foundations to try on etc, mainly focusing on those who have the same skin tone as me, so I can just buy their shade. Risky I know, but luckily for me its paid off!

The two that I have been loving are both Rimmel, and both amazing!
The first is the Match Perfection, one I feel you will have all heard of. I love this, its so dewy and light. It leaves your skin looking so radiant and healthy without making your skin look cakey. 
The colour range for this is pretty good, as there is a few too choose from if you're of a light to medium skin tone. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin, as I feel it would just slide off and make your face look shinier than you want. 
This foundation is so build-able and a great affordable price of £6.99.
The next is Rimmel's newest foundation; the Lasting Finish 25 hour. I love this, I have only used it once, but I can already tell it will be a staple in my make-up bag. 
This is a full coverage foundation, that does stay on for quite a long time, even through exercise. I love that this is skin perfecting, balancing out any imperfections and again it leaves your face really glowing and looking healthy. 
This is priced at £7.99, a great price for a new product, and a little bit really does go a long way!
I would 100% recommend this this new product out, if you're on the look for a new foundation.


What's your current foundation fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment