Thursday 9 April 2015

Favourite Drugstore Mascara

Hey guys, sorry I haven't blogged much lately, but Ive been busy sorting a post graduate placement, which has taken up quite a lot of my time. 

This post is about my favourite drugstore mascara, which I actually think, is my all time favourite mascara. Its the Barry M Lash Vegas mascara and it is incredible. I use this almost daily, even when I am going out at night. Its amazing, it is long lasting, it doesn't budge or fall down under the eyes throughout the day! 
This mascara not only lengthens, but adds volumes and thickens the lashes, it gives them a dramatic curl too. It almost looks like you have falsies on! 
I really can't rave about this mascara enough! I would recommend this to anyone, especially those that don't like shelling out a lot of money on mascara... like I don't. The Lash Vegas is only £6.99 from Boots or Superdrug and it'll last you for months! 


 Whats your favourite drugstore mascara? 

No comments:

Post a Comment