Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas mini blog #3 Silver lovin'

These next two items, technically weren't presents as I treat myself, it was more of a merry christmas to me from me kinda thing. 
Ive had a real thing about metallic and glitter this christmas, something about everything being so sparkly this time of year, so I made these two purchases in the christmas sales. 
The first is the Guerlain 'The Eye Pencil' in the shade 05 Amber Silver. This is just a gorgeous silver taupe colour, with the slightest sheen to it, it glides on so smoothly, is very blend able and has a creme feel to it, making it really soft and easy to work with. 
The second is the Mavala nail polish in the shade 213 Pure Diamond. I love this, its a true silver colour, with loads of little sparkles and crystals in, making it a lovely top coat to add some sparkle. This is also lovely on its own as its build able depending on how sparkly you want it. 
These are perfect for any party, and just in time for New Years too. 
Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment