Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas mini blog #1 Cath Kidston

One of the cutest gifts I received, was the Button rose Cath Kidston brush set. I haven't had chance to try this yet, so I'm not to sure on the brush quality. But I love the packaging, and the variety of brushes you get in this. This I believe was the summer edition, but I know you can get different variations of this from their range. 
This is in a cute roll wrap bag, with three sections, two for brushes, and one for extra bits of make up. It has the cutest pink pattern on with little roses, and is the perfect size to throw in a suitcase or travel bag. The brushes range from eyeshadow and blending brushes to powder and blush brushes, its a good range for the price. 
I love it so much, and I can't wait to try the brushes.


Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment