Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas mini blog #2 Benefit

My next present was probably one of my favourites as it came as a total shock from a lady I work with, and this was the 'Benefit Goodies A Go-Go' set. 
I LOVE this, I literally can't stress how much I love it. This is a cute little set in the shape of a house, that in itself is a winner. This set has four gorgeous shades of eyeshadows, a 'Stay don't Stray Eye Primer' and  a 'They're Real Mascara'. This sett is literally perfect. Ive had the Primer and Mascara before so I know they are amazing, but I've never tried Benefits eyeshadow before so I am excited to time them a go. I love the colours, and one in particular the 'Kiss me I'm typsy' is a deep purple-brown, looks amazing, definitely think this will be right up my street. 
This is the perfect gift to give any makeup lover of any age. 



                                                                        Danni x

No comments:

Post a Comment